History

The Bachman Wilson House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1954 is a 20th Century contributing structure once located in the National Historic District of the Borough of Millstone, New Jersey.

This mid-fifties “Usonian”, a word coined by Mr. Wright to describe his houses that offered architectural quality for moderate income families is one of the purest designs of this period: a work of art in simplicity and form, unencumbered by programmatic constraints.